Diemen’s Chicken Parma is the dude food solution for your State of Origin hoards. This recipe goes out to our venue and punter’s kitchens alike. Game on!
2 tinned whole tomatoes
Diemens Original Hot Sauce
2-4 cloves of garlic
2 Tablespoons of butter
1. TOMATO SAUCE: Fry garlic in olive oil and add 2 tins of whole plum tomatoes with fresh basil and a hefty glug of Diemen's Original Hot Sauce along with some and salt and pepper. Simmer for 30 mins to richen the sauce.
2. GARLIC BUTTER: Mix minced garlic with butter, fresh basil, salt and pepper.
3. BREAD CHICKEN: Flatten chicken breasts, dredge in flour, egg, bread crumbs and fry until golden.
4. ASSEMBLE: Slice loaf length-ways and toast. Spread garlic butter on toasted sides. Lay schnitzel on bottom side and top with tomato sauce. Add a decent layer of mozzarella cheese. Grill until cheese is bubbling and golden.
5. SERVE: Add a few more drops of Diemen's and some fresh basil. Slice & serve!